Hello Wildcat family!
As winter sports comes to an end, we would like acknowledge all of the hard work, dedication, and participation that these seniors have put into their sporting event. Thank you for being the best athletes you can be and better, and a warm thanks to the families and friends that came out to support our teams!!! We will be holding two senior nights, in which the winter sport participants are encouraged to bring their friends and family.
The first senior night will be held on 1/23/18 and will include the following group/teams; Choir, Pep Band, and Girls Basket ball.
The second senior night will be held on 2/6/18 and will be including the following group/teams; Cheer, and Boys Basketball.
**The wrestling team does not have any senior athletes.
Both Senior night festivities will be as follows…
- Festivities will be between the JV and Varsity Game.
- Those involved please be in the gym by 6:45 pm.
- We will announce you to gather out in the hallway by the southwest door (by the visitor locker room).
- We will introduce the students in alphabetical order and by group/team.
- Parents if you have baskets, balloons, etc, you can put them in the front room by my office (by the ticket taker). If you have any questions just let me know.